Thursday 6 February 2014

My F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Have you ever had one of those conversations with you friends? 
"Which one are you out of Friends?!" 
... and then what follows is usually where you have to tell people what they want to hear. 

Anyway, so I was thinking about how my sisters boyfriend, Humphrey, reminds me of Chandler... so much so that I saved him into my phone as Mr. Bing. I've been saying it for ages so when I just sat here watching friends with my dog I suddenly noticed my sister is just like Monica... Not the oh yeah they both have dark hair and are pretty but I mean they are Monica and Chandler. 



It's weird!!! They share so many characteristics!

Now, if you've been reading my blog so far... you will probably realise that you're going on a bit of a journey as I am constantly jumping around topics. Please try and keep with me!


I found out something fascinating recently when getting through some history work. I was researching Medieval tournaments and trying to determine if they were used as a method to prepare for battle or simply a social display. I stumbled across this little gem (although I am struggling to find the book I found it in!!!) that it was important for Knights to train together so they were prepared for battle. They would help to practice jumping on a horse which I was surprised to find out stems down to this day when children in P.E. classes have to jump over the wooden vaulting horse. How crazy is that?!

Remember these?!





No comments:

Post a Comment