Sunday 15 December 2013

Sleep


Oh man... let me tell you... I could sleep all day recently. I am truly having a love affair with my bed.


Stolen from tumblr! credit where credit is due!

Have you ever spent most of your day looking around for suitable places you could possibly curl up and sleep in? I did my shift in Topshop today and I have to say, those onesies looked pretty comfortable but I was sure I would have been busted snuggling up to the unicorn hottie body warmers.

My Topshop buddies
On the subject of sleep... do you ever wake up at a stupid hour and relish that amazing feeling when you look at the time and realise you have another few hours of sleep?! Or even stick your foot out of the bed when it is a little too warm? Orr turn over your pillow to the cool side? 

I can be something of a crazy sleeper, if I am brutally honest with myself, and nobody knows that more than my poor, suffering boyfriend, Michael. He had to wake me up in the middle of the night as I was apparently speaking another language whilst fast asleep, I also often do the whole eyes half open thing. Poor Michael. Anyone else have any crazy sleeping habits?

Did you know that there is a mania where you have an obsession with staying in bed all day?! It is called Clinomania. I can imagine that quite a few people are suffering with this with the long Winter nights.






No comments:

Post a Comment